Sunday, April 20, 2008

April 20th in Germany

As I write this, it is 10:55 am in Portland, April 20th and it is 7:55 pm April 20th in Esslingen am Neckar, Germany.

i am here to tell zou that the kezboards in Germanz are different from the kezboards in the usa.
Translation: I am here to tell you that the keyboards in Germany are different from the keyboard in the USA.

Guess which keys.

My ten hour flight was uneventful, ate well but did not sleep much. I think I have had maybe 3 hours of sleep in the last 24.

It was cloudy in Frankfurt but the sun was out when I rode the train.

I have put a few pictures on Face book. Did not see downtown Stuttgart, felt so in need of a shower I came straigth(?) to the hotel (almost but don't ask).

Robert Loffink will be glad to know that I should be asleep by 9 pm(German time) and that I should be adjusted to the time difference. (I hope)

More later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it (as if you had a choice after such a long trip). I hope you have a great time and enjoy the adventure! -Robert

April 22, 2008 8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home